Soobin TXT Live Broadcasts For 4 Hours, His Action Makes Fans Touched

Description of your first forum.
Zahid Hasan

Soobin TXT Live Broadcasts For 4 Hours, His Action Makes Fans Touched

Post by Zahid Hasan »

TXT's Soini is again a hot topic of conversation for Korean netizens. On Saturday (30/7/2022) Korea boo reported that Soini recently had a live broadcast on live for 4 hours. In the live, Soini talked a lot with fans. Meanwhile , the other TXT members, Beomgyu, Yeon Jun, and Tachyon, went to the concert of American singer and rapper Ashinikko in Chicago while they were still in America after completing the ACT: LOVE SICK tour in Uncle Sam's country, which started in early July. One netizen wrote on online community site Banninate, "Soini said that he would end the live broadcast before midnight, but at 4 am he still wasn't sleeping. He preferred to spend time with fans.

" Another netizen then commented, "There was a MOA asking if he was tired and Soini said he wasn't tired, so he was confused why many people were worried and told him to rest .Industry Email List only turned off live because his cell phone battery ran out and he had to go brush his teeth. But after that he's back. Soini is so cute." A netizen then wrote, "Soini, because of you, I can see what love is with my eyes." Another netizen chimed in, "My heart was pounding for those 4 hours. Seriously, Live Soini at the hotel was really good, it was like talking to a close friend that I liked at school." "After seeing Live today, I understand why Choi Soini is the leader of TXT," another netizen commented.

This is not the first time Soini has become a hot topic of conversation for Korean netizens because of his attitude that can always make people feel comfortable with him. On July 14, 2022, a video from the ACT: LOVE SICK concert tour at Trust CU Theater Dallas Texas has gone viral on social media because a drunk man suddenly approached the stage. However, as the leader of the group Soini managed to make everyone feel comfortable and safe around him. He faced the situation calmly and did not panic. Soini instead gently told the man to return to his seat with a smile. Soini TXT's attitude is indeed exemplary. He is not only a good group leader , but he is also an artist who can always make his fans feel comfortable. Agree? This article is a submission from a Your say member. The contents and photos of this article are entirely the responsibility of the sender.