How Does "Pin Xixi" "Routine" Your Privacy? C Level Executive List

you can buy phone number list here
kamrul9090

How Does "Pin Xixi" "Routine" Your Privacy? C Level Executive List

Post by kamrul9090 »

A few days ago, I suddenly received a message from a good friend: "Brother, have C Level Executive List you lost a lot in the stock market these days?" This is no nonsense, the market has already fallen into a dog, and it almost ran to 2600 points. Buffett will lose money when he comes - but why does he know that I spend a lot of money? After some further questioning, I never imagined that - it turned out that I was also caught in the Xixi routine. It all started a few days ago: A while ago, Pinduoduo issued C Level Executive List a financial report, and I was interested, so I decided to install the APP to experience it. Unfortunately, most of the above things, if you don't invite friends to make orders and cut a knife, you won't actually get any discounts. of. That's it, you have to avoid all kinds C Level Executive List of LV products that you can buy at 18.8 yuan, so they look like knockoffs. After some fiddling, I finally ordered a phone case. The question then follows: According to my friend's description, my purchase record appeared in the "Pin Xiaoquan". Not only can people who C Level Executive List helped me cut a knife in the past can see it, but even my friends' friends can see it, which means I bought something , has been widely advertised. This kind of rudeness made me break out in a cold sweat.

Combining some of the things I saw in the past few days, I have nothing to do, I decided to log in with a WeChat account and continue to experience this "magic" function. Until the end, it simply ruined the only good C Level Executive List impression I had of this company. 1. The magical little circle will take you into a new world 1. Your "friend" invites you to turn it on Open the APP, and the "Pin Small Circle" function appears directly on the home page C Level Executive List of the app, and is induced to open by adding a friend C Level Executive List request. In other words, Pinduoduo will create a situation for us that all the friends around us are using Pinduoduo, and then they are still inviting us to open it, but if we check with our friends, we will find that there is no such thing as an invitation at all. Before the opening, there will be "I have read and agree to the protection instructions of the small circle", but people usually don't click in to see it, but fill in "continue to C Level Executive List use the small circle" by default. Well, starting from this place, its induction and opening process is completed, and you are officially in the circle. 2.

After measuring the "contained spelling rate", leave a little secret The C Level Executive List first step, open the pin circle, the app will prompt "Pinduoduo wants to access your address book", when you haven't realized which address book you read, click "OK", it will recognize all your contacts people's information. This contact information, once opened, will show C Level Executive List you two types of information. One wave of people with avatars, that is, people in the mobile phone address book who have registered with Pinduoduo with their mobile phone numbers; the other wave of people without avatars, those who have not registered with Pinduoduo in your mobile phone address book. Then, you can freely add people who have Pinduoduo as friends, or invite people who do not have C Level Executive List Pinduoduo to download Pinduoduo. If it is said that the front is just a side ball to induce users to open, then it is simple and C Level Executive List rude here. In other words, this is a large-scale "contain spelling" test in the circle of friends. Last year, the "Mimeng Incident" broke out, and a term was born on the Internet called "Mimeng rate".